Businesses are required by the Companies Office to perform many tasks that erode company time. We are here to ensure that you are complying with the Companies Act 1993. The threat of penalties for failing to keep these records is too great a risk to ignore.
Kennedy Allbon Tane relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
- Registered Office Facility
Unfortunately, estate planning is one of life’s necessities. It does give peace of mind knowing that the assets you have worked so hard to acquire will be dealt with in accordance with your wishes.
A plan for succession of ownership is essential for business owners. These plans will ensure that there is business continuity.
An executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. Kennedy Allbon Tane are experienced in estate planning and guarantee the succession plan for your assets will be held to.
The areas involved in estate administration we are able to assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets – valuations, inventories, appraisals
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
Farm accounts involve specific business, financial and taxation issues. Kennedy Allbon Tane monitor developments in the farming and accounting industries, allowing us to provide up-to-date and accurate advice.
Our services include:
- Farm budgeting and cash flows
- Farm sales and purchases
- Ownership structures
- Preparation of financial statements
- Succession planning
Kennedy Allbon Tane rely on advanced computerised systems and our experienced professionals are able to:
- Discuss with you the best system to implement to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a variety of softwares
- Offer advice on electronic banking
- Whether you are contemplating the addition of new computer hardware, or looking at completely changing your business systems, our trained staff are able to assist you.
Kennedy Allbon Tane have the expertise to assist in your residential and commercial property investment.
The services we offer our clients include:
- Advice on the purchasing of a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
- The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough.
We are able to provide for you:
- Forecasts of revenue returns
- Forecasts of financial position
- Forecasts of potential growth
Contact us today for more information on how we are able to assist you in the business of rental properties.
Achieving a comfortable retirement necessitates planning. Considering things such as when you will retire, how much income you need, how to get that income and what tax issues you may face. Kennedy Allbon Tane can help answer these questions and plan for the retirement you’ve earned.
Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a difficult process. Kennedy Allbon Tane are able to relieve that stress for you. The services we provide in relation to organising the selling of a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly and professional staff are able to assist in such a way that a maximum return for your business can be achieved.
It is important to establish a well-constructed succession plan for your business. The transition of your business to your successor can be a difficult process but with our experience, we can address the complex issues of business continuation, taking the stress off your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that allows for a hassle free continuation of your business.
A trust is a useful way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. We have extensive experience and are able to offer specialist advice on Trust formation, ensuring all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can be onerous and our assistance in Trust administration will be invaluable.
We are able to:
- Prepare and execute the vital documentation involved in Trust formation
- Attend to the special requirements involved in reporting for Trusts
- Trust administration
- Minute keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution
Contact us today to ensure your trust is as formed and administered as effectively as possible, covering all legal requirements and so allowing it to fulfil its purpose.