Benchmarking is analysing your business in a way that allows us to compare it to other businesses in your industry. How does your rent, advertising and staff costs compare with your competitors? Are you spending too much or too little? Is your bottom line as good as it can be? Spending time on your business rather than in it allows you to grow and develop.
At Kennedy Allbon Tane we realise that office duties can be an onerous task for a business owner. We can assist with:
- Wages Processing
- Payment and processing of creditors
- Collection and banking of debtors
- Various secretarial tasks
- Training in Office duties
Payroll administration is more time consuming and complex than ever. This is diverting your time from your core business. Kennedy Allbon Tane can lift this burden from you and provide a competitive payroll service that includes;
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, KiwiSaver, sick pay, annual leave etc
- IR-Filing to the IRD
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
It is important to make the right choice when considering accounting software. A comprehensive accounting system will help you keep track of your cashflow and complete GST returns easily. There are many accounting packages available in New Zealand. Kennedy Allbon Tane have invested our resources into regular staff training that ensures we recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
Running a business day to day often means your strategic planning is on the bottom of the pile. But to grow a successful business, planning ahead is essential.
We will work with you to establish an effective plan that guides your business to where you want to be in the next 3-5 years and describes steps for exactly how you can achieve these goals.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place an effective implementation plan to achieve your goals
Bookkeeping & accounting
Modern business (and the IRD!) demand up to date and accurate financial records. We can take that burden away from you by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting requirements. This includes preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal and planning purposes.
We discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis.
A good business plan includes a budget. It is part of the map to meeting your performance goals. Building financial projections will allow you to consider future business events and create goals to aim at.
Budgets will also improve chances of raising finance as lenders usually require financial forecasts as a prerequisite for approval. Cashflow forecasting is an important part of managing your business funds because without cashflow, bills can’t be paid.
We can help turn your new business idea into a reality. If you have a good business start-up idea but don’t have experience in the legal or financial areas of starting a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies Office, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Do you think you may be stocking too much inventory? When should you expand your business? Are all your monthly expenses able to be covered?
To thrive in today’s competitive market place, you need to spend more time working on your business rather than in your business.
We can provide you with accurate, timely and informative cashflow forecasting reports – allowing you to:
- Realize and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
- Armed with this information, we’ll work with you to develop action strategies to improve your bottom line
Financing can be a confusing process and Kennedy Allbon Tane have the experience to help you to secure the best finance for your business. Our experience in the market means we are also able to structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages. Let our experienced team explore with you the best financing options to get your business closer to its goals.
Consulting us on the management of your business will help you achieve the potential that your business is capable of. We identify key performance indicators throughout your business, which will allow you to see positive change occurring with the help of our professional consultants. We are able to check your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be. We then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issues affecting your business.
Let us give your business a health check. Take the practical advice we can give to ensure the continual success of your venture.